Quantity: 1 available
Condition: Used: Very Good
Signed and dedicated by the author. Minimal wear. The pages are free of markings.
Successful utility customer service leaders are providing great service while reducing costs. This primer for customer service leaders at all levels outlines successful techniques for creating a customer focused culture, taking costs out of the business and maximizing technology, processes and efficiency. Readers of this book will find easy to implement, proven best practices combined with thoughtful discussions on current strategies and innovations. Additionally insights and case studies from successful utility leaders will amplify the challenges of successfully implementing these best practices.
Readers of this book will learn how to:
- Build an aligned motivated team
- Offer new services and products to meet your customers' needs
- Reduce unbilled losses in your meter to cash cycle
- Create effective channel management
- Define, measure and map your key customer service processes
- Utilize workforce management tools
Title: Customer Service: Utility Style
ISBN Number: 1593700539
Location Published: PennWell Corp.
Book Condition: Used: Very Good
Seller ID: D00289-VG